We have set up a health protocol to allow the implementation of the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19 in order to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
We do our utmost to make your stay as pleasant and friendly as possible, while respecting these constraints. This charter is broken down as follows.
The members of the team commit themselves to:
- Respect the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the barrier gestures.
- Respect physical distance.
- Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- Withdraw if symptoms of COVID-19 occur.
The client agrees to:
- Wear a mask upon arrival.
- Wear this safety mask in all common areas.
- When leaving the room, open the window for the safety of our teams.
- Respect all instructions and physical distance in force.
Reception and common areas:
- Make hydro-alcoholic gels available to customers in the common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the common toilets.
- The receptionist must wear a visor and mask.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at contact points: door handles, switches, door pushers, stair railings, reception desk, etc. 5 times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of room keys given only by the receptionist, no more self-service.
- Favour payment by credit card and sending of invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
- Newspapers and all leaflets will be removed.
Reorganized breakfast and dinner:
On reservation at the reception desk.
- Breakfast, served in your room, on request.
- Breakfast served in living room, in the form of individual trays.
- Trays will be prepared by a team member, wearing a mask and disposable or washable gloves.
- The tray will be placed in front of the door.
- The client will leave it in front of the door when finished.
- No physical contact between the client and the team member.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- For your safety, all superfluous decorations will be removed (decorative cushions, bedspreads, bed base covers, etc.).
- Complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products.
- Use of the Biozone* device after each guest departure.
- Will only be cleaned at the request of the guest during their stay.
- Towels will be changed at the request of the guest only.
- We ask the guest to leave the bedroom window open on departure.
- Between each guest, systematic change of all linen and welcome products provided, including unused items.
*For your safety we have invested in this device which is used to purify the air and kill viruses on all surfaces, more information with this link: https://www.hmc-equipements.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/519843-TechniqueMINIPOWERZONEPURIFICATEURDAIRBIOZONE.pdf