We have set up a health protocol to allow the implementation of the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19 in order to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
We do our utmost to make your stay as pleasant and friendly as possible, while respecting these constraints. This charter is broken down as follows.
Health pass information
Access to certain facilities and services within our establishments is subject to government authorizations in force and requires the presentation of a health pass, in good standing on the date of entry into the establishment and for the duration of your stay.
It can be presented on paper or in digital version:
- A negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old,
- or a certificate of recovery from Covid-19 (positive RT-PCR or antigenic test dating back at least 11 days and less than 6 months),
- or a vaccination certificate, provided that a complete vaccination schedule is available.
The verification of the health pass will be done every time and in every place where the legislation requires it.
The members of the team commit themselves to:
- Respect the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against COVID-19
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the barrier gestures.
- Respect physical distance.
- Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- Withdraw if symptoms of VIDOC-19 occur.
The client agrees to:
- Wear a mask upon arrival.
- Wear this safety mask in all common areas.
- When leaving the room, open the window for the safety of our teams.
- Respect all instructions and physical distance in force.
- Have a health pass available until 12 year
Reception and common areas:
- Make hydro-alcoholic gels available to customers in the common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the common toilets.
- The receptionist must wear a visor and mask.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at contact points: door handles, switches, door pushers, stair railings, reception desk, etc. 5 times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of room keys given only by the receptionist, no more self-service.
- Favour payment by credit card and sending of invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
- Newspapers and all leaflets will be removed.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- For your safety, all superfluous decorations will be removed (decorative cushions, bedspreads, bed base covers, etc.).
- Complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products.
- Use of the Biozone* device after each guest departure.
- Towels will be changed at the request of the guest only.
- We ask the guest to leave the bedroom window open on departure.
- Between each guest, systematic change of all linen and welcome products provided, including unused items.
*For your safety we have invested in this device which is used to purify the air and kill viruses on all surfaces, more information with this link: https://www.hmc-equipements.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/519843-TechniqueMINIPOWERZONEPURIFICATEURDAIRBIOZONE.pdf